Getting to Know Legend Trail
Legend Trail, in North Scottsdale, Arizona, is surrounded by the beautiful Sonoran Desert
- The Rees Jones designed 18-hole, par-72, public course golf course received 4.5 out of 5 stars for "Best places to Play" from Golf Digest Magazine.
- Homes in eight distinct communities, from 1,300 to over 6,000 square feet, range from the $300s to over $1.2 Million
- The community center is the social hub, featuring exceptional resort-style amenities
- Trailhead to scenic McDowell Sonoran Preserve, a conservancy of 27,800 acres and 140 miles of trails
- Located near the towns of Carefree and Cave Creek, offering unique character, shopping, dining and special events.