Desert Mountain Land For Sale
000 N Old Mine Road Scottsdale, AZ 85262
9502 E Aw Tillinghast Road Scottsdale, AZ 85262
41104 N 96th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85262
9760 E Honey Mesquite Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85262
9661 E Covey Trail Scottsdale, AZ 85262
9903 E Sienna Hills Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85262
42667 N 98th Place Scottsdale, AZ 85262
42107 N 104th Way Scottsdale, AZ 85262
9712 E Honey Mesquite Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85262
10125 E Boulder Bend Road Scottsdale, AZ 85262
42088 N 108th Place Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Desert Mountain Land For Sale: Luxury Properties
Imagine the perfect custom luxury home and then choose the breathtaking views of the Tonto Forest. Desert Mountain Land for sale is still one of the BEST values in the entire valley for land prices.
One can purchase Desert Mountain Land anywhere from $75,000 up to over $1,000,000 depending on the
location within the community of Desert Mountain. Browse available Desert Mountain land for sale here.
Amenities surrounding Desert Mountain Land For Sale
The newest amenity we are utilizing on the Desert Mountain Land is The Ranch.
The Ranch is a new western wilderness experience located on 33 acres at the heart of Desert Mountain’s private trails. It is part of a pristine 3,000 -acre property within Desert Mountain that borders the Tonto National Forest to the North. Amenities at The Ranch include:
- Guided 60-90 minute horseback rides in Desert Mountain’s private wilderness area
- Open air gathering space for presentations, programs and musical performances
- 12 stall stable to temporarily keep the horses for scheduled horseback rides
- Two corrals to turn out horses and for beginner horsemanship instruction. NEW-Pony rides for the Desert Mountain little ones !
- Overnight luxury camping or as the locals call it “Glamping” featuring canvas tents with redwood floors, bath/shower with hold/cold running water, plush towels and chef prepared meals
- 15 mile award winning private trails consisting of seven trail segments: Sunset Summit, Brangus Way, China Wall, Hohokam camp, Grapevine Wash, Tonto Ridge and Apache Skyline for hiking and mountain biking
- Ramada style shade structure for small parties and picnic gathering
- Automatic cold water dispenser
- His and Her restrooms